If you are playing around with Docker you may have noticed that your available disk space starting to disappear. This can quickly be regained by removing containers that are no longer running and untagged images.
Until recently I used Chef to configure and maintain servers which worked well enough but this was time consuming to run, and to recreate servers locally using virtual machines wasn't ideal on larger projects. When it recently came time to setup a staging environment recently I decided this would be an ideal time to start using Docker in our setup.
I recently updated [Sunspot](https://github.com/sunspot/sunspot) from 2.0.0 to 2.1.1 on an old project and was hit by an unexpected connection error. Locally I was using the bundled Solr server and everything was fine, however in staging and production Solr is running on separate servers and could not longer be connected to.
Hello! We're Invisiblelines a small web development agency located in Norwich, Norfolk.